Horsham, Pennsylvania (December 19, 2014). BET Investments, Inc., a commercial real estate company owned by Bruce E. Toll, is pleased to announce that on December 15, 2014 it broke ground on a long anticipated mixed use project in Dresher, Pennsylvania. The site contains a total of 9 acres, with frontage on Susquehanna Road and Limekiln Pike. The approved plan calls for a CVS drug store, a Chipotle restaurant and additional retail or restaurant space, twenty four (24) rental townhouses and a small office building that incorporates the existing Clime house on the property.
- Warby Parker Grand Opening at The Promenade at Upper Dublin September 13, 2023
- 640,000 SF Warehouse in Phoenix Arizona September 20, 2022
- Smashburger, now open at The Promenade at Upper Dublin March 2, 2022
- Waxing the City, now open at The Promenade at Upper Dublin December 17, 2021
- Starbucks at The Promenade at Upper Dublin is Hiring! October 4, 2021